Thank you for stopping by! I know there are so many photographers to choose from and I am grateful you decided to consider my artistry.
I'm Erika. I'm a wife + mom of three littles in Orlando, Florida. I'm fun-loving and have a passion for Jesus, people, the beach, sun, and all the beautiful sunsets Central Florida offers.
I consider my photographic style lifestyle portraiture. I specialize in Couples, Family, Maternity, Newborn, and Fresh 48 sessions. Capturing people and their real connections makes my heart sing. Whether we are on site or in the beauty of your own home we will create dreamy photos. I believe photography is a gift to yourself and the future generations of your family. One hundred years from now I hope those who see your images feel the way we felt the day we captured them.
Random Facts :
1. I love chips and salsa.
2. I can never remember the words to songs but sing like I do.
3. My maiden name initials were ELF.
4. I always got in trouble in grade school for socializing too much in class...oops!
5. The first movie I ever saw was E.T..
Techy Stuff :
1. I shoot with a Nikon d750.
2. I love all kinds of lenses. My 35mm and 85mm are my favs.
3. I lug my gear in either my Think Tank or Kamrette bag.
4. I love creative angles.
5. I love breaking some of the rules of photography for the sake of art.